iClickbuzz

Monday, January 16, 2006

I Finally Made My Own Toolbar

Hello Everyone,

I am wishing you all the best.

I finally had a creative streak and built myself a really handy toolbar. I am calling it MIST Toolbar. It's a short name for
MindisTime. It is working fantastic. I put my favorite radio station on it so I could listen to all my favorite shows.

Today, I will like to give it as a gift to all my readers. Just click on the link below and it will take you to the download page> You will also get all the information about the toolbar so you can read about it before you download.

Click here MIST Toolbar

I know you are going to enjoy that radio station and all the other stuff on the toolbar.

Now that you are back, I will like to share some very interesting information with you. I came across this opportunity, and I just thought you might want to check it out yourself. Just click on the link below to investigate.

Net Marketing Center

Here's the deal, affiliates can make 400% in commissions. It's free to join. You get to use all the top, best selling tools to use right at your fingertips. You get to sell the top, best Software, Digital Tools, and Information Products.

This is the only Top paying 2 tier affiliate program on the world wide web. You are allowed to recruit and army of affiliates. Go check it out now!

Net Marketing Center

Here is another FREE resource that you can check out. It's SIMPLE, It's VIRAL, It's FREE.
You can advertise your website now in a way that people are not going to ignore. Get started NOW. Make 2006 a great year for your marketing. Just click and check it out.

Linkbrander

Here is a fun adventure for you to enjoy. And you can get it for free too!
Click on link below to go on a wild but useful trip:

Attractorsoft

Well, I hope you enjoyed these adventures I shared with you.
I certainly enjoyed sharing them with you, and I hope you will benefit from them too!

I am wishing you all the best until my next post. Much peace!

Sincerely,
Marsha Anderson

http://Mind2b.tripod.com
http://Mind2b.tripod.com/goodchoice
MIST Toolbar

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home